Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Best Thing in Life . . .

One thing in life is that it changes! There’s no such thing as permanency. We are told in the book of Psalm 90:10 says, “Seventy years are given to us! Some even live to eighty. But even the best years are filled with pain and trouble; soon they disappear, and we fly away.” The past was a real different thing than the present.  As we tread forward, we encounter diverse occurrences and we come in contact with new as well as old acquaintances. People come and go but friends though remain even if there are disparities and struggles along the way with meeting both ends.


Indeed, every one’s life is a real story to tell. One good thing about this is that God always sees the best outcome at the end of the tunnel. No matter how painful the experiences we are getting in, and no matter how intense the bruises wallop our inner feeling, light springs forth that will change the flickering shadow along the way. And this is something that only God’s intervention can make it possible. 


Often, man’s pride eats him up. And this, from the point of analysis and experience has brought an individual into the pit of worse emotional and spiritual distraction. It’s our passion to please God and our passion to make a difference that matter. Realization, acceptance, and forgiveness . . .  these we should be aware of and these we should observe the most!

 
Looking up to God as the author and the finisher of our faith, can make us realize that we are nothing apart from his grace and mercy. Everything we are is God’s . . . we can’t boast on our own;  not with what we have, who we are and where we are. But it is who God is in our lives, and what He did that makes us the person we are and the person He wanted us to become!

 God’s great plan for His people is amazing! We already have a blue print of our lives and it’s up to us to have it realized through our choices in life. God has already opened the door for us . . . it is the door that leads to life everlasting! But as has been said, choices are ours to make!


          The best thing is,  come to God and make Him the ruler of our lives and invite Him to be the Lord of our lives. And in everything we do, let Him be our guide!

 
Psalm 23:1-6

1The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. 2He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. 4Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.  5You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.  6Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment